What we need from you:
- The name, email address, and phone number of somebody who’ll be at the conference, and who can act as our point of contact
- A high-res SVG/PNG/JPEG logo for the website, width 1068 pixels or larger
- A link to your website
- A short blurb describing your company, to accompany your logo on the website
- Your Twitter and Mastodon usernames if you have them
- Any content you would like us to include in tweets
- Whether you are hiring, and any positions you would like to be included on the website (please include at least title, location and a link to the full job ad)
All attendees, including those representing sponsors, must have their own tickets.
All Silver and above sponsorship packages include at least one complimentary ticket, but please ensure your package includes sufficient tickets for all your attendees. You will need to purchase additional tickets if required.
You may arrange to have materials delivered to the venue in advance. Deliveries will be accepted from Friday 26th of May 2023. The Assembly Rooms Loading Bay is open daily from 08:30-15:30. Small packages can be delivered to the Main Reception – Available 08:30-16:00. If you wish to send your materials to the Assembly Rooms in advance, please ensure your item(s) is(are) labelled with following information below including the Assembly Rooms’ address:
For the attention of:
<Company Name> - DjangoCon Europe, 29-31 May 2023
54 George Street
Tel: +44 (0) 131 220 4348
Collection of materials:
Please ensure that arrangements are made for the collection of all items from the Assembly Rooms at the end of the event. Please note that only a minimal amount of storage space is available.
If items are to be left and collected by a courier, all boxes, cases, etc. need to be labelled with box numbers, i.e. 1 of 1, so the Assembly Rooms know how many there are and so they have them all.
All boxes should be labelled with the sponsor’s name, delivery address and courier company name. Please also leave a contact name and number for the person responsible for organising the courier, so the Assembly Rooms can contact them if there are any issues. All packages are to be left at Assembly Rooms Reception at the end of the event. All items must be packaged and correctly labelled for next day collection. All packages must be collected by 12:00, Friday 2nd June 2023.
You need to send or bring any materials, such as banners, that you wish to display or use, and arrange for their collection and return after the event. Except for Platinum or Diamond sponsors, your pop-up banners need to be such that they can be safely displayed behind or at the side of your booth space, or against a wall. Please note that we are not permitted to affix anything to the walls in the Assembly Rooms.
Booths (Gold and above)
You can get access to set up your booth at the following times:
- 18:00-22:00 on Sunday 28th May
- From 07:00 Monday 29th May (we’ll begin to allow attendees in from 08:00, although the conference does not officially start until 10:00.)
The booths will be up for the main 3 days of the conference, 29th-31st May. Booth teardown will be from 16:00 on Wednesday 31st May We will provide you with:
- A 6ft×3ft table with chairs
- Black table linen
- Access to electrical power
- Space behind to sit
- Space behind or to the side for banners.
Platinum sponsors may bring their own, larger, booth equipment. Please get in touch if you intend to bring larger equipment.
Attendee Welcome Packs
Attendees will be given a small welcome pack on registration. All sponsors are welcome to provide an item to add to the welcome pack - this should be:
- For printed items - no larger than A5
- For small swag items - no deeper than 2cm
If you wish to add something to the attendee welcome pack, we’ll need that at least the night before the event starts (so on Sunday 28th May at the latest.) If you wish to ship it to the venue, please label it clearly as “ATTENDEE PACK CONTENT” (in addition to the details listed above) and then we’ll open it and add the contents to the attendee packs.
Intermission Slide Carousel
During coffee and lunch breaks the main auditorium will play a rotating carousel of slides. We will use the logo you have provided for the website. Gold and above sponsors may provide an additional slide to be included in the slide carousel.