We are grateful to the past organizers of DjangoCon Europe and of other events for their help and inspiration. The following is an incomplete list of organisations and conferences whose positive example, advice, and generosity have helped make DjangoCon EU the welcoming conference it is today.
- AlterConf, speaker slide guidelines
- PyCon UK 2019, for sprints news wording
- DjangoCon Europe 2022, guidances and advice for previous DjangoCon event
- DjangoCon US 2022, website template & inspiration
- Visual design by Torchbox – CC0 public domain dedication.
- Metamorphous font OFL license.
- “Swoosh” vector art. MIT licensed. Copyright DEFNA and contributors.
The website is built based on the 2022.djangocon.us repository, using:
- Zurb Foundation
- Motion UI
Code of Conduct
- Our code of conduct and the response guidelines are adapted from DjangoCon Europe 2022 – originally based on the 2018 DjangoCon Europe code of conduct.
- DjangoCon Europe 2019 Group Photo, Noah Alorwu (all rights reserved).
- Edinburgh view iStock Photos license (all rights reserved).
- Edinburgh skyline, BerriDesign (all rights reserved).
- Assembly Rooms venue photos – copyright Assembly Rooms (all rights reserved).
- Biscuit Factory venue photos – copyright Biscuit Factory (all rights reserved).
- The Caves venue photos – copyright The Caves (all rights reserved).
- DjangoCon logo adapted by Torchbox based on assets copyrighted by DEFNA